Saturday, February 4, 2012

New Blog - The Spin-Off

This blog is a look back at a life in low-budget indie films, and I try to stick to that, and how that influenced my life.

That focus keeps this blog in the past for some period of time, and it is not possible to know where you're going if you don't know where you've been.

However, I do work in film today, and the issue of the effect of digital on movies is a topic of great interest.  I have discussed this topic with a lot of people across a broad spectrum, and there are widely varying opinions.

I wanted to explore that in a blog, so I started a completely separate blog referenced under My Blogs - "Don't Call It Film"

The first post is called "Just Don't Call It Film".  Feel free to check it out, and join the debate over there.

Meanwhile, we will continue to saga of Lucky Stiffs (very 35mm) in a day or so here.

Just Don't Call It Film

No comments: